Peru Sacred Journey: Registration Policies
Prices are based on double occupancy and a minimum of 20 paying guests. If you sign up late, you may be required to pay the single price. Every attempt will be made to provide a roommate for you.
Land package price: This rate is based on a minimum group of 20 paying guests.
- Per person, double occupancy – TBD
- Single supplement (added to double occupancy price) – TBD
- International roundtrip airfare from Miami to Lima, Peru
- All domestic flights within Peru
- Hotel accomodations in first class hotels, taxes, and service charges
- First class bus travel
- First class Swiss train tour
- Airfare to and from Miami – Lima, Cusco, La Paz Bolivia and return to Miami
- All transfers from and to airports, hotels
- All entrance/admission fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Loal private guides and 24/7 personal tour manager
- Lunches and dinners during group activities
- Travel and Health insurance (strongly advised)
- Entry Visa to Peru upon arrival, $25.00 per person
- Tipping is recommended for guides, local Shamans, drivers, hotels staff, luggage handling at all airports and hotels.
TEI Cancellation Policy:
Part of your deposit or registration fee may be refundable if you must cancel. Considerable administrative work is initiated when you register, including air and travel bookings, lodging space, and communication, planning and coordination with our tour company. We must also pay reservation forfeiture fees. The amount of your refund will be based on the date we receive notice of your cancellation.
- If canceled more than 120 days prior to the departure date, 90% of total trip cost per person will be refunded (excluding non-refundable deposits)
Later cancellations require additional administrative fees based on the time schedule documented in our Credit Card/Refund Policy.
Notify us immediately if you need to cancel: Contact Information