Tibet Sacred Journey is a 20-day tour. Cost per person is TBD and is based on double occupancy and a minimum of 13 paying guests and a maximum number of 26 persons. You may make an early deposit to confirm your registration and reserve your space.
TEI has arranged special air fares and may be able to save you money. Contact us if you would like assistance in obtaining your airline tickets to San Francisco, CA SFO International Airport. In many cases the add on fare through TEI may save you 50% of the ticket you would be purchasing on your own to get to SFO.
Register online now with your credit card:[one_third last=”no”][/one_third][one_third last=”no”][/one_third][one_third last=”yes”][/one_third]
To register by mail:
Make your check payable to Transformational Enterprises, Inc. and include your desired Sacred Journey Name and Dates. Mail to:
Sacred Journeys with TEI
395 South End Ave. #27L
New York, NY 10280
Send a confirming e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your confirmation letter promptly.
Contact by e-mail is recommended. If you need to speak to us by phone, please send us an e-mail which includes your telephone number and we will call you back.[separator top=”20″ bottom=”20″ style=”shadow”]
Prices are based on double occupancy and a minimum of 13 paying guests. If you sign up late, you may be required to pay the single price. Every attempt will be made to provide a roommate for you.
Package price: This rate is based on a minimum group of 13 paying guests.
- Per person, double occupancy – TBD
- Single supplement (added to double occupancy price) – TBD
- Airfare to and from SFO, Bangkok, Kathmandu, Lhasa
- All accommodations
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- All hotels, taxes, and service charges
- All tour entry
- All transfers from and to airports, hotels
- All entrance fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All overland and bus transportation
- Personal American tour guide
- Lunches and dinners provided when indicated on the itinerary as B, L, D
- Farewell dinner
- Travel and Health insurance (strongly advised)
- Travel between your home and SFO
- Camera fees – only one movie camera per person allowed
- Entry Visa upon arrival, $60.00 per person – Visa required, can be handled locally
- Entry tax $25 per person
- Tipping for tour escort and group leader, local tour company staff ($300 to be collected in advance from clients)
Part of your deposit or registration fee may be refundable if you must cancel. Considerable administrative work is initiated when you register, including air and travel bookings, lodging space, and communication, planning and coordination with our tour company. The amount of your refund will be based on the date we receive notice of your cancellation.
- If canceled more than 120 days prior to the departure date, 90% of total trip cost per person will be refunded (excluding non-refundable deposits)
- Later cancellations require additional administrative fees based on the time schedule documented in our Credit Card/Refund Policy.
Notify us immediately if you need to cancel: Contact Information